Network Overload

Shows cancelled after one season

Mollie, Reporter

“THE MAYOR”
Network: 
ABC
Summary: 
A struggling hip-hop artist runs for mayor to promote his mixtape and wins the election.

“THE CROSSING”
Network: ABC
Summary: Refugees who’ve traveled back from a war-torn United States 180 years in the future seek asylum in an American town.

“LIVING BIBLICALLY”
Network: CBS
Summary: An adaptation of the non-fiction book by A.J. Jacobs, in which a man tries to live in accordance with the Bible’s teachings as close as possible.

“ME, MYSELF, AND I”
Network: CBS
Summary: A comedy examines one man’s life over a 50-year span. It explores three distinct periods in his life – as a 14-year-old in 1991, a 40-year-old in present day and a 65-year-old in 2042

“LIFE SENTENCE”
Network: The CW
Summary: Stella (Lucy Hale) has lived the last eight years of her life making every day count after she was diagnosed with cancer.

“VALOR”
Network: The CW
Summary: The boundaries between military discipline and human desire are tested on a U.S. Army base that houses an elite unit of helicopter pilots trained to perform clandestine international

“GHOSTED”
Network: Fox
Summary: Described as a sort of comedic X-Files, Ghosted centers on Leroy Wright, a cynical, hilarious skeptic, and Max Jennifer, a genius “true believer” in the paranormal

“HERE AND NOW”
Network: HBO
Summary: A multi-racial family made up of husband, wife, three adopted children from Liberia, Vietnam and Colombia and one biological child, find their bonds tested

“RISE”
Network: NBC
Summary: A working class high school drama department and the students come alive under a passionate teacher and family man whose dedication to the program galvanizes the entire town

“THE BRAVE”
Network: NBC
Summary: The complex world of our bravest military heroes who make personal sacrifices while executing the most challenging and dangerous missions behind enemy lines

“REVERIE”
Network: NBC
Summary: This grounded new thriller follows Mara Kint, a former hostage negotiator and expert on human behavior, who became a college professor after facing an unimaginable personal tragedy

“DISJOINTED”
Network: Netflix
Summary: Cannabis legend Ruth Whitefeather Feldman employs her newly graduated son and a team of young “budtenders” to help run her Los Angeles marijuana dispensary

“EVERYTHING SUCKS”
Network: Netflix
Summary: In 1990s Oregon, members of a high school A/V club clash with the drama club

“ALL ABOUT THE WASHINGTONS”
Network: Netflix
Summary: The wife of a legendary rapper launches her own career, which puts his life into a tailspin.

“DIETLAND”
Network: AMC
Summary: Plum Kettle is a ghostwriter for the editor of one of New York’s hottest fashion magazines. Struggling with self-image and fed up with how she’s treated by her boss and society.

Source: https://www.businessinsider.com/tv-shows-canceled-list-2018-2#superior-donuts-cbs-two-seasons-21